Position : React JS Developer
Experience : More than 1+ Year
Education: Computer Engineering
Primary Skills : ReactJS, Redux
* Strong development experience in Client side technologies : Java Script, ReactJS/Redux, Angular 2/4, CSS and HTML.
* Must have developed multiple projects in ReactJS/redux/MobX.
* Familiarity with object oriented programming principals and patterns.
* Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or MobX).
* Ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
* Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
* Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
* Developing new user-facing features and altering the old ones using React.js.
* Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
* Building front-end libraries for future use.
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or MobX).
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
. * Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
* Familiarity with SOAP & RESTful APIs and to integrate it on UI using React framework.
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
* Knowledge on JAVA is a plus.
* Exposure on agile/scrum framework
* Exposure on reporting and charting java scrip libraries
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as SVN/GIT.
* Exposure to Jira defect management system
In order to apply, Candidates need to share their resumes at email@example.com