Experience: Around2 years of experience in manual and basics of automation testing.
Qualification: Should preferably have degree in computer science.
Main purpose of the role:
To ensure that quality and integrity of the product is maintained in all releases. This will be done by
writing and updating manual functional tests.
Desired skills and experience
- BE/B Tech/MCA
- Good communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Proficient Process orientation.
- Add/modify test cases and expand the manual test suite.
- Manual execution of functional and non-functional tests.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Writing test cases from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Communication with developers and other stake holders during the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Provide estimates for test activities. Should have knowledge and exposure on cross platform
- application integration and system collaborations.
- Should be familiar with testing of websites and client/server applications.
- Must have good problem-solving/analytical skills.
Job specific skills
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working on software projects with deadlines.
- Understanding of all parts of the SDLC as well as STLC including requirements gathering, development and testing.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM).
- Understanding of the defect tracking process.
- Familiarity and understanding of test plan/specifications and test processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Good documentation skills.
- Tested Java as well as .net based products/project.
- Have basic knowledge of automation and Selenium or have inclination to learn automation.
- Basic knowledge of performance testing would be an added advantage.
In order to apply, Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org